- 1 Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 Package Hot Dogs
- 1 Block Colby Jack Cheese
- Skewer Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a star cookie cutter to cut the cheese. Make sure your cheese stars are thick enough to slide onto your skewer sticks.
- Place the hot dogs on the skewer sticks, leaving a little room at the top for the cheese stars.
- Roll out the raw pizza dough and use a pizza cutter to cut into 1/2 inch thick strips.
- Wrap each hot dog with a strip of pizza dough.
- Once all the hot dogs are wrapped, place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the pizza crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place a star on top.
- Serve to your babes on the 4th of July!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com