- 1 Pound Linguine
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Pound Shrimp
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Parsley
- Begin by bringing a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add salt to taste and add in the linguine.
- Stir to separate and cover, cook for approximately 8 minutes and then drain the pasta.
- While you’re waiting for the water to boil, melt 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the shallots, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes for approximately 3 minutes.
- Season the shrimp with the salt and pepper and then add them to the pan.
- Cook until they turn pink (approximately 1 minute per side). Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the wine and lemon juice. Add 2 more tablespoons of butter and 2 more tablespoons of olive oil.
- Once the butter is melted add the shrimp back to the pan along with the chopped parsley.
- Next, add in the cooked pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately and garnish with parsley!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com