- 1 Bunch Green Grapes
- 1 Pack Sugar Free Lime Jello Mix
- 2 Bananas
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Bar Baker's Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Crisco
- For the Sour Patch Kids Grapes, wash the grapes and place them into a bowl (still wet).
- Coat the grapes in the sugar free lime jello fix, place into a sealed container and freeze for three hours.
- Remove from the freezer and serve to babes (they taste just like Sour Patch Kids!).
- For the Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Bites, slice the bananas into coins, places a dollop of peanut butter between two coins and freeze for one hour.
- Melt the bakers chocolate and Crisco together in the microwave (approximately one minute) and dip the bananas in the chocolate.
- Freeze for 3 hours and then serve to littles!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Lale Ketcham
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com