- 5 Cups Seedless Chopped Watermelon
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Lime
- 5 Tablespoons Silver Tequila (We Recommend Casamigos Blanco)
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (Optional)
- 2-3 Limes (Optional for Garnish)
- Place the watermelon and lime juice in the blender and blend until you have juice.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, along with the juice and tequila. Shake until combined.
- Wet the rim of a margarita glass and place the glass upside-down on a plate of salt to salt the rim.
- Add ice to the glass and pour the margaritas.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Minimalist Baker
Adapt Link: https://minimalistbaker.com/best-watermelon-margaritas-3-ingredients/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com