- 6 Avocados (Cut in Half)
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes (Cut in Thirds)
- 2 Eggs
- 3-5 Slices Prosciutto
- 2 Peaches (Cut into Cubes)
- Kalamata Olives (Sliced)
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese
- Goat Cheese
- Lime Juice (Optional)
- Begin by cutting each avocado in half and removing the pits. If you plan to make these a few hours before you eat them, brush the avocado with lime juice. This will keep it from browning.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and bake the prosciutto until crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Once cool, break into smaller pieces.
- Next, brush a pan with olive oil and fry egg whites (remove the yolk).
- While the eggs are cooking, cut the tomatoes into thirds, the peaches into cubes and slice the Kalamata olives into smaller pieces.
- Brush the tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Use a spoon to make the hole inside each avocado slightly larger (don't remove too much avocado!).
- For the Greek Avocado Boat, place feta cheese, Kalamata olive slices and cherry tomatoes inside of the avocado halves.
- Next, make the Breakfast Avocado Boat by placing the egg whites, cherry tomatoes and prosciutto together in the avocado halves.
- Lastly, for the Goat Cheese Avocado Boat, combine chunks of goat cheese with the small peach cubes and prosciutto inside of the avocado halves.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com