Now that Zelda is able to eat pretty much everything, I’ve been trying to introduce her to meals that incorporate vegetables, which is sometimes no easy task! I love baking zucchini and creating a delicious flatbread with arugula and goat cheese, but most little’s palettes aren’t quite there yet. That’s why Zucchini Pizza is the way to go!
- Prep time:20min
- Begin by preheating the oven to 375 degrees.
- Next, slice the zucchini into 1/8 inch thick slices and brush with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tomato sauce on top of each slice and place on a baking sheet.
- Next, top with mozzarella cheese and a pepperoni (optional) and bake until the cheese is melted (approximately 8-12 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and serve warm!
Recipe Adapted from The Comfort of Cooking by Glitter and Bubbles.