I’ve really been trying to restrain myself but now that we’re exactly two weeks away, my Halloween excitement is reaching its height. With that comes an above average sugar intake (don’t worry I’ve been indulging in savory Halloween food too). My newest candy creation is Melted Chocolate Witch Bark. This no bake recipe is such a fun little holiday DIY. Feel free to experiment with the toppings – the sky is the limit.
Zelda thought the little candy eye balls were so funny. She was looking at them and belly laughing the entire time we were decorating. Like a true toddler, the most fun for her came when we added the sprinkles. She loves sprinkling anything that comes out of a shaker. This was also her first foray into candy corn; she’s not a fan – maybe next year. What’s your babe’s favorite Halloween treat? Tell us in the comment below.
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 1/2 Cup Green Candy Melts
- Candy Corn
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Candy Eyeballs
- Orange Reese’s Pieces
- Melt ½ a cup of green candy melts, a ¼ cup at a time and use a spatula to spread evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the sprinkles, candy corn, candy eyeballs and orange Reese’s Pieces on top of the chocolate. We placed the candy eyeballs in pairs. Refrigerate for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, use a knife to cut apart and serve to littles!
- Recreate our Halloween decor with Oriental Trading!