Alana Mitchell’s chocolate chip cookies are delicious enough to be in a bakery. Soft, slightly crunchy on the edges and topped with flakes of sea salt, they have everything you would ever want in a chocolate chip cookie. As it goes with most cookies, they are best served warm. Beware, once you make these you’re going to digest some serious calories because you can’t eat just one. Do you have a dessert recipe that we must try? Tell us in the comments below!
Soft, slightly crunchy on the edges and topped with flakes of sea salt, they have everything you would ever want in a chocolate chip cookie.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter, raw sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and eggs. Stir in the baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour, 1/2 a cup at a time and mix to combine.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and place the cookie dough balls onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle each ball with sea salt and baking for 10-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Alana Mitchell