For those of you who totally blanked that today was Valentine’s Day, Zelda and I are coming to the rescue. We pulled together our favorite last minute Valentine’s Day treats (most of which are under 5 ingredients) so you can surprise your special someone with something delicious. You can thank us later!
1. Chocolate Covered Pretzels by Love from the Oven
This sweet little Valentine’s Day treat is perfect for all ages! Just melt the chocolate, dip the pretzels and cover in sprinkles.
2. Double Cookie Chocolate Brownies by Glitter and Bubbles
We’re obsessed with this chocolaty three ingredient recipe. With two layers of cookies and a brownie layer, it’s one decadent dessert.
3. Cake Batter Fudge by I Am Baking
Four ingredients, six steps and no baking required? We’re sold.
4. Strawberry Milkshake Cookies by Southern Made Simple
Cookies you’ll actually enjoy making from scratch.
5. Panda Chow by Glitter and Bubbles
Move over puppy chow, panda chow is taking over Valentine’s Day.
6. Red Velvet Cake Bites by Six Sisters Stuff
These are meant for sharing.
7. Heart Shaped S’more Cookies by The Cake Blog
How cute are heart shaped marshmallows? These no campfire required s’mores are city-dweller approved.
8. Valentine’s Day Wafer Cookies by Glitter and Bubbles
Forgot today was Valentine’s Day? Surprise your other half with these easy-to-make three ingredient cookies.
9. Cupid’s Arrows by Glitter and Bubbles
This is the easiest (and cutest) recipe you will ever come across.
10. Cupcakes from Sprinkles
When all else fails, pick up a dozen cupcakes from Sprinkles!