Need a last minute Valentine’s Day snack? Try two ingredient True Love Cheese & Tomato Arrows! These adorable bites are easy to assemble and require minimal clean up. They are perfect if your little one needs to bring a Valentine’s Day snack to school. Skip a sugary treat and opt for something healthy. Those tiny little tummies will thank you (and so will the teacher!). Need a little more Valentine’s Day snack inspiration? Fruit Loop Valentine’s were a major hit with Zelda’s friends last year. What is your babe handing out on the big day? Tell me in the comments below!
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- Prep Time 10m
- Total Time 10m
- Serves 2
- Yields 10
This Valentine’s Day, skip sugary treats and opt for a healthy Valentine’s Day snack. Those tiny little tummies will thank you!
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half on a diagonal angle, width-wise.
- Slice the cheese into 1/4 inch thick rectangles.
- Cut 20 small triangles from the rectangles.
- Cut another triangle into half of the small triangles so the bottom comes out (this will be the end of the arrow).
- Slide the bottom arrow cheese onto a toothpick, follow by two halves of a cherry tomato (bottoms facing up) and then place the triangle at the end of the toothpick.
- Serve to your crew on Valentine’s Day!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles