Whether you’re looking to buy a little something for yourself this Valentine’s Day, shopping for someone else or need a link to send your significant other, I’ve got you covered! Some of these Valentine’s Day gift ideas I already have, and some I’ve been lusting after for a while (hint, hint Spiro). I’m certain they’re all very worthy of being an amazing Valentine’s Day gifts. And don’t hesitate to treat yourself this year. After all, it definitely counts as self-care, right?! Right!
1. Apparis Sophie Faux Fur Coat: If you follow along on Instagram, you’ve probably seen me rocking this coat all over the place this winter, but in pink. Snagging it in red for the holiday of love would be amazing, but if you prefer other colors, they carry it in a huge variety so there’s something for everyone!
2. Jennifer Zeuner Georgia Curb Necklace: If you’ve been around here for a while then you know I love Jennifer Zeuner and have been rocking her pieces for almost a decade. This choker is the perfect piece to get started on her jewelry!
3. Gucci Heart Sunglasses: The glasses may be heart-shaped, but they’re perfect for any time of year in my opinion. Plus, I really fell hard for the lenses. Between the color and dimension of them, they’re just amazing.
4. Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Set: You might think it’s crazy to ask for shampoo and conditioner for a Valentine’s Day gift, but girl, let me tell you, your hair will be shining in a way you’ve never seen before after using this set. And bonus points for Oribe for designing such a stunning bottle that literally acts as decor in my bathroom. Perfect for all those glass shower doors that show everything.
5. Fendi Red FF Socks: Let’s be real, it can be hard to justify a pricey pair of socks unless it’s a holiday. They will elevate absolutely any outfit, though, which is why I ordered them for myself!
6. Gucci Princetown Leather Mule: I highly recommend investing in a pair of these in the classic black color. They’ll never go out of style – trust me.
7. Library of Flowers Fragrance: This fragrance is one of my all-time favorites. I have been wearing it for years and don’t plan on changing anytime soon. All the Library of Flowers fragrances are made in small batches and are super affordable (only $54!), making it the ideal gift!
8. Voluspa Roses Cloche Candle: I love this brand! Plus, who doesn’t want a candle that’s scent is called “Rose Petal Ice Cream”? Perfect to grab for your girlfriends, sister, co-workers or anyone on your Valentine’s Day shopping list!
9. Sachin and Babi Heart Beaded Earrings: These earrings are just fun and so festive for Valentine’s Day. If Spiro ordered these for me, I would be one very happy girl. I found them on Olivela’s website, which gives back to some worthwhile causes and is my absolute favorite place to shop in Aspen.
10. Hermes Apple Watch: I was lucky enough to get this for my birthday (see me wearing it here) and it has actually had a pretty big effect on my daily habits. I count my steps now, I make time for moments of silence and deep breaths, etc. So, if you have someone in your life who is giving a lot of love this Valentine’s Day, definitely send them this link!
And there are my suggestions for showing either yourself or someone important in your life a little bit of love this Valentine’s Day! I hope everyone has an amazing February 14th!