Gear your littles up for Thanksgiving, plus get major bonus points, when you pack this adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich in their lunch bag — fruit cornucopia included. We can’t think of a cuter way to get into the Thanksgiving spirit. Can you?
- Prep time:10min
- Yield: 1
- Use the circle cookie cutters to cut out two circles (one medium, one small) and set aside.
- Use the cloud cookie cutter to cut wavy edges along the cheese and place, with the sliced deli turkey on top of the bread. Add desired condiments and sandwich.
- Next, cut a small piece of red pepper for the waddle and a small piece of cheese for the mouth.
- Dot the bread with vanilla and black frosting to create the eyes.
- Fill a waffle cone with fruit shaped fruit snacks.