What do GB Moms Marina Morrison and Sharzhad Kiadeh have in common? They both love homemade Zucchini Pasta! While their preparation differs slightly, both put their own healthy and delicious spin on this dish. We HIGHLY recommend making them both for your family to enjoy!
- Prep time: 45min
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Next, brush a sauté pan with olive oil. Add diced tomatoes to the pan, in a single layer, and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the sauté pan into the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are roasting, peel the skin off the zucchinis and slice them into “pasta noodles” using a Julienne slicer.
- Next, toss the zucchini noodles in the pesto sauce. Remove the tomatoes from the oven and toss with the zucchini noodles; sauté over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve to your family for dinner!
Recipe Brought to You by Marina Morrison for Glitter and Bubbles.