Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and that means we’ve already started doing some serious menu planning! Sweet & Spicy Baked Veggies are a foolproof side dish that the entire family will enjoy. The red pepper flakes give this dish a little bit of a kick, so if you have a little with a sensitive palate, we recommend leaving these out!
- Prep time: 20min
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice carrots and parsnips, and combine in a large bowl with salt, cooked chickpeas, cilantro, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and olive oil.
- Spread evenly across the baking sheet, in one layer, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to flip veggies over and roast for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and toss to combine with feta.