There is nothing we love more than a delicious dip recipe! Sweet Pea Mint Dip takes about 5 minutes to whip up, and Zelda loved being in charge of pouring everything in the food processor. To go with our dip, we baked sweet potato and beet chips. We had a little trouble getting the beet chips to crisp, so we recommend leaving them in the oven a bit longer if your oven doesn’t seem to be cooperating. The sweet potato chips were definitely a favorite in my household and paired perfectly with the light and fluffy sweet pea mint dip. (Its fluffiness comes from the ricotta – can you say yum?!) What’s your go-to spring party recipe? Tell us in the comments below.
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- Prep Time 20m
- Cook Time 20m
- Total Time 40m
Spring is in full swing and there is nothing we love more than a delicious dip recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Peel the beets and the sweet potatoes and then thinly slice into chips using a Mandoline.
- Toss the chips with cornstarch, olive oil, rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place into the oven and allow to bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the chips are baking, defrost the peas and place them in a food processor with the lemon juice, mint, minced garlic, ricotta cheese and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Pulse to combine.
- Place the mint dip in a bowl and set aside.
- Once the chips are crispy, remove from the oven.
- Serve veggie chips and mint pea dip at your next party!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles