I usually don’t make peach flatbread at home because I can never quite recreate that special restaurant magic, until now. This was the first time I ever put Flatout Flatbread in the oven and it makes for a super crispy and delicious crust. Grilling the peaches beforehand is essential – it adds a lovely char that makes the peaches taste a little smoky. Goat cheese in any quantity is always a go in my book and you can literally put as much (or as little) as you want. The sky is the limit! And who can resist a flatbread with not one, but two varieties of cheese?! This peach flatbread recipe is total mom hack – it is so easy and restaurant quality delicious. What easy recipe do love that looks more complicated than it is? Tell me in the comments below so I can try and make your recipe at home.
Make Yours Look Like Ours
This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.
- Prep time:10min
- Cook time:10min
- Total time:20min
- Yield: 1
- Serves: 2
This peach flatbread recipe is total mom hack – it is so easy and restaurant quality delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice the peaches and grill each slice on a grill pan (2-4 minutes per side).
- Brush the flatbread with olive oil.
- Top with mozzarella, goat cheese, peaches and chopped basil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the flatbread is crispy, approximately 5-7 minutes.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles