Kale Salad is staple in my home, especially at lunch time! Nothing beats finding the perfect medley of fruits and veggies (and cheese too!).
- Prep time:30min
- Yield: 4
- Begin by seasoning the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Cook on the grill (or on a grill pan) until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly and then cut into strips.
- Next, mix together the cubed peaches, kale, chopped almonds, and sliced strawberries. Once mixed, combine with the chicken and crumbled goat cheese.
- Make the dressing by emulsifying all of the ingredients together in a blender.
- Toss with the salad and serve!