One look at Erica Eckman’s Instagram and we were hooked! This mom-to-be is constantly showing us things we wish we were eating. When we asked her what recipe she’s been craving the most since becoming pregnant, she named a dish that instantly lured us in – Blue Cheese Stuffed Cobb Salad Burgers. Once we hit the kitchen we realized that our main taste tester would want these in her size, so we shrunk them down to sliders – perfect for tiny hands!
Fresh off our trip from California, we decided to pair these with a side inspired by Jessica Biel’s café, Au Fudge (don’t worry more on this visit coming soon!). Corn on the Cob Lollipops were the perfect addition and we have a feeling that Erica’s little will be eating this yummy meal as soon as she’s big enough! What did you crave when you were pregnant?
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Yields: 8 Sliders
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 2 Thick Sliced Tomatoes
- Iceburg Lettuce
- 4 Tablespoons Blue Cheese
- 8 Fresh Baked, Soft Burger Buns
- 4 Slices of Cooked Bacon
- Canola Oil
- For the Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 Diced Dill Pickle Spear
- 1 Teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
1. Use a small cookie cutter to create slider sized buns. If you want to make a full size burger you can skip this step!
2. Next, cook the bacon. While the bacon is cooking, combine the lean ground beef with the egg, onion powder and garlic in a large bowl. Form small, slider sized patties and place 1/2 tablespoon of blue cheese in the center and then top with more lean ground beef. Mold into one patty, using your thumb to push down the center to make it even.
3. Grease a grill pan with canola oil and cook the burgers to your desired level, flipping every 3-4 minutes.
4. Cut 2 ears of corn into smaller coin like slices, brush with butter and cook on the grill for approximately 2-3 minutes per section.
5. While the burgers are cooking, make the sauce! Combine the diced pickle, mayo, ketchup, white vinegar, sugar and salt in a bowl.
6. Assemble the burgers, placing a piece of lettuce on the bottom bun, followed by the burger, sauce, bacon, sliced tomato, onion and bun.
7. Place lollipop sticks into the sides of the corn and serve to your littles with the sliders!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ERICA ECKMAN FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES