Looking for something fun to do with your littles this summer? Help them create a lemonade stand! All they need is this adorable stand from The Land of Nod and Zelda’s favorite Strawberry Lemonade recipe.
- Prep time:20min
- Serves: 4
- Begin by squeezing the lemon juice from the lemons into a small bowl; set aside.
- Next, in a small saucepan, bring the sugar and 2 cups of water to a simmer (not a boil), and stir so that the sugar dissolves.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Next, puree the strawberries in the blender until smooth, and then mix with the sugar water.
- Add the lemon juice and 1 ½ cups cold water; stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture in a large pitcher and add ice.
- Serve with slices of lemons and strawberries!