We are gearing up to go to Greece for a month and I don’t know the last time I was so excited. To celebrate our quickly approaching departure, Zelda and I made Greek Strawberry Lemon Bark. There are lemons everywhere in Santorini! Fair warning, this bark melts quickly — especially on a hot summer day, so eat it quickly! This recipe is perfect to make with babes of any age because it’s mostly stirring and pouring. (Two of Zelda’s favorite things to do in the kitchen!) If you want to make it really healthy, you can always leave out the white chocolate chips. What’s your go-to summer snack? Tell me in the comments below.
- Prep time: 10min
- Total time: 24h
This recipe is perfect to make with babes of any age because it’s mostly stirring and pouring.
- Place the Greek yogurt into a bowl and squeeze the juice from one lemon, stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread the mix on top.
- Cover with strawberries and white chocolate chips and place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the bark from the pan and break into pieces.
- Serve or freeze for later!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles