Zelda and I were having a chat about what type of cookies to put out for Santa this year and decided we wanted to give him something a little out-of-the-box. We both know that Santa is the world’s biggest cookie aficionado, so we knew this was going to be a challenge. We passed over gluten-free chocolate chip, sugar, butter, and even Snickers bite cookies. For a moment, we entertained the thought of burger cookies, but that didn’t quite seem to fit. And that’s when Z grabbed the bottle of sprinkles (we really are obsessed) and the idea struck me – Sprinkle Fortune Cookies with Shots of Milk.
I’m guessing Santa doesn’t get too many fortune cookies on his big night, and what better way to send him off than with well wishes? (Fingers crossed he likes his fortune.) What cookies do you and your babes put out for Saint Nick?
This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.
- Prep time: 10min
- Total time: 10min
- Yield: 10
- Serves: 10
I’m guessing Santa doesn’t get too many fortune cookies on his big night, and what better way to send him off than with well wishes? (Fingers crossed he likes his fortune.)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mix together the corn syrup and water.
- Pour both types of sprinkles into separate bowls.
- Brush the water/corn syrup mixture on the ends of the fortune cookies, one at a time, and then dip into the sprinkles of your choice.
- Place the cookie on the parchment paper. Repeat this process until the fortune cookies are gone.
- Brush the water/corn syrup mixture onto the edges of four shot glasses and dip the shot glasses into the sprinkles; fill with milk.
- Serve to Santa (or your littles!).