Don’t knock it until you try it! Spicy Cauliflower Tacos are so tasty we don’t even notice that the meat is missing. I’m giving you fair warning, these have some heat! If you want to cut down on the spiciness — leave out the chili powder and use a mild buffalo sauce. Additionally, if cauliflower isn’t your thing, it’s easy to swap it out and replace it with a protein. Spicy cauliflower tacos are best washed down with an ice cold margarita. I’m picturing these with a patio and a drink in my hand on a hot summer day. What’s your go-to summer recipe?
Spicy cauliflower tacos are best washed down with an ice cold margarita. I’m picturing these with a patio and a drink in my hand on a hot summer day.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, mix together the mayo, lime juice, minced garlic and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Cut the lettuce with scissors and place on top of the tortillas. Add the cauliflower, cubed avocado, green onion and a drizzle of spicy aioli.
- Place in a taco holder and serve to your family!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: This Savory Vegan
Adapt Link: https://www.thissavoryvegan.com/vegan-buffalo-cauliflower-tacos/