It’s officially spring! Even though the weather is full snow in Aspen, Zelda and I decided to kick off the season with delicious Snap Pea Orecchiette. This recipe is super easy to make and takes under 30 minutes. We love fresh asparagus, but sometimes chopping can be a little daunting. We’ll let you in on a little secret, we skipped the knife and used scissors instead. It goes so much faster and is one of our all-time favorite kitchen hacks! This pasta has all our favorite spring ingredients and it’s easy to reheat the next day. What is your go-to kitchen hack? Tell us in the comments below.
- Prep time: 10min
- Serves: 4
This pasta is here just in time for spring!
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and allow to boil for 8-10 minutes.
- While the pasta is boiling, add the olive oil, chopped asparagus and garlic to a pan. Saute on medium for 4-5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In the last three minutes of the boil, add the peas and the garlic asparagus.
- Drain the pasta veggie mix and then place it back in the pot.
- Mix in the butter, parsley, parmesan, juice from half a lemon, and salt and pepper.
- Place the pasta in bowls and top with chives and mozzarella balls.
- Serve to your family!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles