Sometimes mom needs a little something extra in her skinny smoothie (and I don’t mean Lisa Rinna style!). These couldn’t be more reminiscent of summer, and if your littles want to participate, just whip up a batch without the tequila. They taste amazing with or without alcohol. Use an adorable watermelon lollipop as a garnish to add an extra pop of fun! Zelda was partial to the Summer Splash Smoothie (sans alcohol) when she could relinquish her attention from the sucker. How are you and your babes kicking off the summer season?
Make Yours Look Like Ours
This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.
- Prep time: 15min
These couldn’t be more reminiscent of summer, and if your littles want to participate, just whip up a batch without the tequila.
- For the Strawberry Watermelon Punch Smoothie, cut the fruit into cubes and place into the blender.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons into the blender. Add the ice and tequila.
- Pulse until frothy and smooth.
- For the Summer Splash Smoothie, cut the fruit into cubes and add the tequila and ice.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Serve at your next party!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles