We could hardly contain our excitement when we came across Monster Pizza in Taste of Home! It was almost as much fun making the pizza as it was eating it. This is one weekend activity the whole family will enjoy and you can use whatever toppings you prefer, so it’s totally customizable. Does it get more fun than that? We think not!
- Prep time:45min
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the pizza dough out, onto the baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Next, brush with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Use strips of ham to create sections on the pizza and cut meat and veggies to create scary monster faces and spiders.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from the heat and allow the pizza to cool.
- CUT, EAT and ENJOY!
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles via Taste of Home.