If we were going to ask for advice from anyone, RAD Mom Rosie Pope would be right at the top of our list! This ridiculously cool mama is also a seriously inspirational entrepreneur. She has a maternity and baby clothing brand, in her namesake, that helps parents transition from pregnancy to parenthood. Needless to say, she knows a thing or two about parenting and she has four littles of her own to prove it! We had a hunch that she was probably also a genius in the kitchen and we were totally right. These Crêpe Bites are so much fun to make (Zelda had a blast) and are equally delicious. Seriously – you can’t go wrong with breakfast that contains Nutella!
If you make this recipe we’d love to see it! Use #zeldaeats on Instagram for the chance to be featured on our social media.
- Prep time: 20min
- Yield: 15-20 Bites
- Mix the flour, eggs, yogurt, water, butter and salt together in a bowl and stir until combined and the batter is smooth.
- Heat a skillet over low to medium heat and brush with butter. Pour approximately 1/2 cup of the batter into the skillet.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, use a spatula to flip the crepe over. Wait 2-3 more minutes and remove from the heat and set aside. Repeat this process until the batter is gone.
- Spread Nutella on top of each crêpe and then roll up with a banana in the center.
- Cut the banana crêpe roll in half, and then into smaller slices.
- Serve to your babes plain or with syrup!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ROSIE POPE FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES.