If we were going to ask for advice from anyone, RAD Mom Rosie Pope would be right at the top of our list! This ridiculously cool mama is also a seriously inspirational entrepreneur. She has a maternity and baby clothing brand, in her namesake, that helps parents transition from pregnancy to parenthood. Needless to say, she knows a thing or two about parenting and she has four littles of her own to prove it! We had a hunch that she was probably also a genius in the kitchen and we were totally right. These Crêpe Bites are so much fun to make (Zelda had a blast) and are equally delicious. Seriously – you can’t go wrong with breakfast that contains Nutella!
If you make this recipe we’d love to see it! Use #zeldaeats on Instagram for the chance to be featured on our social media.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Yields: 15-20 Bites
1. Mix the flour, eggs, yogurt, water, butter and salt together in a bowl and stir until combined and the batter is smooth.
2. Heat a skillet over low to medium heat and brush with butter. Pour approximately 1/2 cup of the batter into the skillet.
3. Once the batter starts to bubble, use a spatula to flip the crepe over. Wait 2-3 more minutes and remove from the heat and set aside. Repeat this process until the batter is gone.
4. Spread Nutella on top of each crêpe and then roll up with a banana in the center.
5. Cut the banana crêpe roll in half, and then into smaller slices.
6. Serve to your babes plain or with syrup!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ROSIE POPE FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES.