Super rad founder and editor of Mama Bear Mag, Mary Boyden, is giving us the skinny on her favorite recipe for Roasted Veggies. With all of the holiday eating going on, a delicious veggie recipe is welcomed. The best part? They taste so good your littles might forget they’re eating vegetables!
- Prep time:15min
- Serves: 6
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and brush olive oil on a baking sheet.
- Peel the potatoes and cut, along with the carrots, into bite size pieces.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic salt, thyme, marjoram and bay leaves.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour or until you achieve the desired crispiness.
- Remove from heat and devour.
Recipe Brought to You by Mary Boyden for Glitter and Bubbles.