- 1 Pound Carrots
- 1 Cup Cooked Chickpeas
- ½ Pound Parsnips
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Crumbled Feta
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice carrots and parsnips, and combine in a large bowl with salt, cooked chickpeas, cilantro, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and olive oil.
- Spread evenly across the baking sheet, in one layer, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to flip veggies over and roast for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and toss to combine with feta.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com