- 1 Mango, Cubed
- 1 Large Seedless Cucumber
- 2 Kiwis, Sliced
- 1 Cup Shredded Purple Cabbage
- 2 Long Carrots, Julienned
- 1 Avocado, Cubed
- 4 Strawberries, Sliced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Mint
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro
- 8-10 Rice Papers
- Prep the fruits and veggies and set aside.
- Boil three cups of water in a skillet and allow to cool for about 2 minutes.
- Place a piece of rice paper inside the water for about 15 seconds.
- Remove from the water and place on a damp cutting board.
- Add fillings towards the right side of the rice paper (you can mix and match any of these fruits and veggies depending upon what combos sound good to you).
- Fold the top, bottom and right side over the fillings and then roll and seal on the left side.
- Repeat this process until you've used all the rice paper.
- Eat Rainbow Spring Rolls with your kids at lunch time!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com