- 1 Cup TruRoots Quinoa
- 4 oz. Pancetta
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- 10-12 Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 Eggs
- Chia Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring 1 ½ cups water to a boil and add the quinoa. Reduce the heat to the simmer and cover. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- While the quinoa is boiling, fill a separate pot with 2-3 cups of water and bring to a rolling boil. Add two eggs and allow to boil for 7-8 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water and add to a bowl of cold water for one minute. Remove from the water and peel the shells.
- Add 4 ounces pancetta to a skillet and cook over medium heat until crispy. Set aside.
- Toss the pancetta, cherry tomatoes, quinoa and chia seeds together. Top with avocado slices and soft boiled eggs.
- Serve in the morning!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com