- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Separate the yolks from the egg whites but save them both.
- Whisk the egg yolks together with the buttermilk and melted butter.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and whisk until combined.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites (in a separate bowl) until stiff peaks form. Add half the egg whites to the batter and gently combine. Add the remaining eggs and gently fold.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin cups and spray with cooking spray.
- Place a large scoop of Nutella into a piping bag.
- Pour three tablespoons of the batter into each muffin cup and use the piping bag to put a quarter sized amount of Nutella into the center. Use a spoon to scoop a small amount over the top so the Nutella is covered.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Serve to your family!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapt Link: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/nutella-stuffed-mini-pancakes
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com