- 2 Avocados
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Limes
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 6 Slices Bacon
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro
- ¼ Cup Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Remove the skins and seeds from the avocados and cut into slices.
- Mix the buttermilk and egg whites together with a whisk. Place the buttermilk/egg mix, flour and panko into three separate bowls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip each avocado slice into the buttermilk/egg mix followed by the flour and then coat with panko. Place each slice onto the baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- While the avocado fries are baking, cook the bacon on a grill pan. Once the bacon is done, crumble and set aside.
- Mix together the mayo, minced garlic, and lemon juice to create the garlic aioli.
- Remove the avocado fries from the oven and transfer to a round baking dish lined with parchment paper. Top with shredded cheddar and place back into the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with crumbled bacon, chopped tomato and chopped green onions. Garnish with cilantro and lime slices.
- Serve with garlic aioli!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com