- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
- ½ Cup Cooked Cranberries
- 4 Small Tortilla Shells
- Cooked Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- ¼ Cup Breadcrumbs
- 5-6 Basil Leaves
- 5 Tablespoons Butter
- Using a knife, spread the cooked sweet potatoes on each tortilla shell.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat and evenly distribute throughout the pan. Add the minced garlic and breadcrumbs; repeatedly mix together until the breadcrumbs are toasted. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Top the sweet potato tortilla shell with pieces of cooked Thanksgiving turkey, cooked cranberries and the toasted garlic breadcrumbs. Top with torn pieces of basil leaf.
- Clean the skillet and add another tablespoon of butter. Heat over medium heat and evenly distribute throughout the pan. Place the Thanksgiving tortilla in the skillet and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes. Use a knife and spatula to fold in half and cook for 2 more minutes and flip; cook for another two minutes. The shell should be golden brown on both sides.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice the tortilla in half and top with toasted garlic breadcrumbs and sprinkle with basil.
- Repeat this process until you have your desired number of quesadillas.
- Serve to your family the day after Thanksgiving!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com