- 4 Bags IPS Chips
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 10-15 Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
- 1/4 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1-2 Cubed Avocados
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro
- 4 Tablespoons Crumbled Feta
- Place the ground turkey in a bowl and use your hands to combine with the garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Brush a skillet with olive oil and cook the ground turkey over medium heat, approximately 7-10 minutes or until cooked through. Flip with the spatula every so often.
- Cut open the IPS chips and evenly distribute the ground turkey, cherry tomatoes, green onion, avocado, feta, cottage cheese and cilantro.
- Secure with a clothespin and gently shake the bag to combine.
- Cut a hole in the center and serve to littles with a fork!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com