- 6 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Peel the potatoes and soak in an ice bath for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Hand-cut your fries to their desired thickness, the thinner the cut the quicker they will cook.
- Pat down your fries with a paper towel, you want them to be as dry as possible to the touch. DO NOT PUT wet fries in the air fryer or they will come out soggy.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil to the fries and toss, they should have a light coating.
- Add the coated fries to the air fryer for approx 15-20 minutes depending on their thickness. I recommend half way through to pause the air-fryer and toss the fries around in the basket.
- BAM! Fresh Fries in less than 30 minutes and NO mess!
Zelda’s Toddler Task: She helps pat the fries dry.
Author: Corri McFadden
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com