- 1 Package Pre-made Sugar Cookie Dough
- ½ Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Tablespoons Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Vanilla Frosting
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Assorted Gel Food Coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and toss the cookie dough with the flour. Roll out the dough onto a flat surface, into a rectangular shape. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookie dough for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Immediately use the cookie cutters to cut out the shapes and set the shapes aside. You want to do this while the dough is still warm.
- Place the vanilla frosting in a small bowl and mix the green food coloring. Once the cookies are cooled, use the green food coloring to create textured grass on your cookie puzzle.
- In a separate bowl, mix the powdered sugar and almond milk and place into four smaller bowls. Please note that you may have to add more sugar or more almond milk to get a nice frosting consistency.
- Leave one bowl white and add the gel food coloring to the others. Add purple to one, orange to another, yellow to one and black to another. Mix to combine.
- Use the purple to create the sky and while still wet, top with sprinkles. Use the other colors to frost your puzzle pieces.
- Allow the frosting to dry and then place the pieces inside!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Taste of Home
Adapt Link: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/halloween-night-cookie-puzzle
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com