- One Small Pack of Cherub Tomatoes or Two Regular
- 1 European Cucumber
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Olive Oil, To Taste for Dressing
- 5oz. Feta
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- Tomatoes are the base of this recipe, so whether or not you go for small grape tomatoes or full size ones, make sure they look great. If you’re using full sized tomatoes, dice them. If you go for the smaller ones, cut how you prefer. Spiro prefers to cut them in half vertically, but I like them sliced in nice thin rings. Place them in a large bowl.
- Peel your european cucumber. Like with the tzatziki, only use a european cucumber! Once it’s peeled, cut in half and scoop out the seeds. Slice and cut in half. Add the cucumber to the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Slice your red onion into strips, and add to the bowl.
- Cut the kalamata olives in half, and you guessed it! Add them to the bowl.
- Cut the feta into cubes and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Pro Tip: If you don't think you will eat all of the salad that evening before you add the Olive Oil portion it out for left overs and store in the fridge.
- Then add the dressing to what you will eat for dinner!
- Add the olive oil to the vegetables. You just want it to coat everything nicely, it shouldn’t be pooling at the bottom of the bowl, add Oregano. Mix everything up so it is lightly coated. Serve immediately!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com