- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Gingerbread Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Dark Molasses
- Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, gingerbread spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the buttermilk, egg, and dark molasses.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Add olive oil or butter to a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pancake batter to the skillet, a 1/4 cup at a time.
- Allow the pancake to sit in the pan (approximately 2 minutes) until it starts to bubble and then flip. Allow to cook for an additional two minutes; set aside.
- Repeat the previous step until all the pancake batter has been used.
- Use your favorite cookie cutters to cut shapes into the top of 4-5 pancakes.
- Make a stack of pancakes and place the pancakes with the shapes cut out on the top; fill with sprinkles or powdered sugar.
- Serve to your favorite little babes!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com