- 1 Pound Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 Package Glutino Vanilla Creme Cookies
- 1 Package Brownie Mix + Box Ingredients
- Pink Sugar Pearls
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan with olive oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Firmly press the chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Create an even layer of Glutino cookies on top of the chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Mix the brownie mix and ingredients in a large bowl and pour into the pan, making sure the cookies are fully covered.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes and then add the pink sugar pearls to the top and bake for another 40-50 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick into the middle and pull it out clean.
- Serve to your Valentine!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com