- 1 Package Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Package Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
- 1 Package Candy Eyes
- 1 Bag Pretzel Rods
- 6 Pieces Bacon, Cooked
- Bake the cinnamon rolls at 325 for 10-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut a shallow half moon shape on the back top of each roll.
- Break the cooked bacon, lengthwise, into smaller, even height pieces.
- Slide three bacon pieces into the cut half moon shape on the cinnamon roll.
- Top the cinnamon roll with melted icing (it comes in the cinnamon roll package). We used a small spoon to evenly distribute.
- Before the icing sets, place a jelly bean in the center for the beak and two eyes above the beak.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until all the cinnamon rolls look like turkeys.
- Serve to your family or friends on Thanksgiving morning!
Zelda’s Toddler Task: Pouring the icing onto the cinnamon rolls.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com