- 1 Package Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 4 Large Red Apples
- 2 Tablespoons Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a springform pan, trace a circle onto a piece of parchment paper and cut it out. Line the bottom of the springform pan with the paper.
- Brush the pan with 2 tablespoons melted butter and carefully place the refrigerated pizza dough inside. Use your fingers to shape the dough and create a crust. Brush the dough with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake for 4-5 minutes or until lightly golden.
- While the crust is baking, slice the apples with a Mandolin and place in a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon melted butter, salt, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover; allow to cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven and use a knife to top with ricotta cheese.
- Once the apples are done cooking, transfer them to the pizza, along with the bacon, goat cheese and rosemary.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve at pizza night!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com