- 2 Bananas
- 1 Apple
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- To prepare the batter, crack and egg into a large bowl and whisk.
- Add in all the ingredients and whisk until smooth, top with sprinkles.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease two glass pie pans with olive oil and cut the bananas and apples into small pieces. Place in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the pancake mix over the fruit and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve on Christmas morning!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Molly Mesnick
Adapt Link: http://glitterandbubbles.com/fluffy-pancakes/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com