- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- Chopped Scallions
- Wonton skins
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Pound Snow Peas
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Cashews, Optional
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, place the wonton skins in a single layer on a lined baking sheet. Lightly brush each wonton skin with olive oil and sprinkle with salt; allow to bake for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Next, make the turkey meatballs! Turn the oven up to 400 degrees and combine the ground turkey, egg, minced garlic, 6 chopped scallions, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Use your hands to form the mixture into as many golf ball sized meatballs as possible and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the meatballs in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the meatballs are cooking, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and brush with olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the snow peas and toss for 2-3 minutes, sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Next, dice the red bell pepper and 4 scallions. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees and arrange your wonton chips on a baking sheet.
- Top with crumbled meat, vegetables, and cheese. Place in the oven until the cheese is melted and then remove and garnish with crushed cashews.
- Serve to the whole family!
Recipe Brought to You by Ilana Saul via The Fresh 20 for Glitter and Bubbles.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com