- 1/3 Cup Chopped Pecans
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Cinnamon
- ½ Stick Butter
- 1 Can Crescent Rounds
- 1 Green Apple
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the apple into bite sized pieces and melt the butter.
- Place the Crescent Round strips onto the parchment paper and brush with butter.
- Combine the brown sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle onto the strips.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top, lightly pressing the nuts into the dough.
- Place the chopped apple pieces on the strips separated by one inch.
- Roll each strip up until you have a round; pinch the bottom of the dough together.
- Brush each round with butter and sprinkle the brown sugar/cinnamon mix and chopped pecans on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm!
Zelda’s Task: Brushing the butter on the rounds and sprinkling the sugar.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com