St. Patty’s Day is right around the corner! And while sometimes this holiday can get neglected, we love celebrating everything rainbows, shamrocks and pots of gold. What’s not to love?! And lucky for you, we created these colorful (and delicious) Rainbow Candy Stacks that will put a smile on your babe’s face! There’s nothing more fun than finding a pot of gold at the end of a Skittles rainbow!
Wild Berry/Tropical Skittles (either one—as they have the color blue you need!)
1. Start by unstacking your pill cases and giving them a quick wash. While those dry, empty out your Skittles bags and separate the candy by color.
2. Next, place each colored Skittle into their corresponding color compartment. For example, purple into purple, blue into blue, and so on. The clear compartment is for your gold coins. Just like gold at the end of the rainbow!
3. After all of your compartments are filled, stack them back up! The color order goes as follows: purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and then clear.
4. Bam! You’ve got the easiest craft ever. Now we took these up a notch with the fun felt Shamrocks we discovered at the Dollar Tree by securing them to the front of the stack with a piece of washi tape. This part is totally up to you, but we love the festive look it gave!
5. Last step… enjoy your rainbow of flavor!