Ready for an insanely good nostalgic throwback? Who else loved Dunk-a-roos as much as I did?! This Rainbow Cake Batter Dip tastes EXACTLY the same. When I made this I knew I was in trouble. It’s way too easy to make and once I start eating this, it’s almost impossible to stop. One of the best things about having a child is getting to partake in things that I loved as a kid. It’s like reliving my childhood all over again and enjoying these with Zelda was right up there. I had forgotten how addicting Dunk-a-roos were. This recipe is beyond amazing! What’s your favorite food throwback? Tell us in the comments below.
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- Prep Time 5m
- Total Time 30m
Rainbow cake batter dip takes just like Dunk-a-roos!
- Add the Funfetti cake mix, Cool Whip, and vanilla yogurt to a bowl.
- Mix together until smooth. (We used an electric mixer.)
- Place the mix in the fridge for 15-25 minutes.
- Divide the cake batter mix into smaller bowls and top with sprinkles.
- Serve to your babes with animal crackers!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles