My little Z just recently discovered how much she loves chicken tenders. So in lieu of buying her the frozen kind, I’ve been making her Potato Chip Chicken Tenders with a healthy mix of Veggie Noodles, and she can’t get enough of this adorable little meal. Luckily, Zelda doesn’t have an attitude about eating her veggies, so the noodles are an added bonus for her! This has become one of my favorite things to make her because if she doesn’t eat it all in one sitting, it’s super easy to refrigerate and serve to her the next day. She’s also happy to eat it again for dinner!
Does your little have a meal they can’t get enough of? We would love to hear about it! Tell us in the comments below for the chance to have your recipe featured on the site.
- Prep time:30min
- Yield: 8-10 Tenders
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Slice the chicken breasts lengthwise into strips and then cut the strips in half.
- Place two cups of potato chips in a food processor and pulse until fine. Pour the chip bits into a bowl.
- Pour egg whites into a separate bowl and dip the chicken strips, one at a time, in the egg whites, tossing to coat.
- Dip the egg washed chicken strips, one at a time, into the potato chips, tossing to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the potato chip crust is golden brown.
- While the chicken is baking, peel the carrots, parsnips and zucchini and cut into noodles using a Julienne Slicer.
- Toss the veggie noodles with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken and noodles to your little babe!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES