Have you ever found out the night before that your kid is supposed to bring the class treat? I think we’ve all been there! I have the most adorable last minute dessert that you can whip together in about 10 minutes. Say hello to Polar Bear Coconut Cookies! Can you think of anything cuter for winter? I can’t! Grab white frosting (we used Pilsbury’s vanilla filled pastry bag), a black tube of icing, chocolate caramel Stoopwafels (if you’ve ever flown United then you know all about these and if you haven’t, you are in for a treat), fudge covered Oreos, flaked coconut, and a bag of M&M’s. Enlist the tiny hands in your house to pick out all the brown M&M’s. There is no cooking or baking involved—it’s all in the assembly. We made a combination of polar bear faces and paws. I have to say, we are pretty obsessed with the paws! If you try making this treat at home, we want to hear about it. Tell us how it went in the comments below.
- Prep time: 15min
- Total time: 15min
- Yield: 8
- Serves: 8
Zelda’s Task: Sprinkling the coconut!
- Spread vanilla frosting on each Stroopwafel.
- Top with shredded coconut.
- Make the polar bear paw with one fudge covered Oreo and four M&M's.
- Make the polar bear face with two dollops of frosting for the ears, covered in shredded coconut, and make the face with black icing and use one M&M for the nose.
- Send to school with your babes!
- 1 Box Stroopwafels
- 1 Box Fudge Covered Oreos
- Vanilla Frosting
- Black Icing