Ice cream making doesn’t get much easier or healthier than Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream. Seriously, you only need two ingredients – peanut butter and ripe bananas. It’s almost hard to believe!
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Prep time:10min
- Serves: 2-4
- Begin by peeling and slicing 4 RIPE bananas into coins about ¼ inch thick.
- Place the banana slices in the freezer for approximately 3 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Once frozen, puree the banana slices in a food processor or a blender until smooth.
- Add in 3 tablespoons peanut butter and blend to combine.
- Place the ice cream in a bowl and eat it with your favorite ice cream spoon!